Intelligent Automation involves the use of RPA software, combined with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning capabilities, in order to handle high-volume repetitive tasks that previously required humans to perform them. Before implementing a software robot for automation, it is essential to have the process well documented in advance. If the process is well documented and this document is detailed, it will be much easier to develop the robot as per the business needs.
The RPA discovery and design process should focus on four crucial phases in the RPA process:
1. The Planning Phase typically involves gathering the processes to be automated, gathering the test objects and finalizing the implementation approach, most commonly via imitation learning methodology. This is actualized in VenAutomate’s Business Task Intelligence (BTI) Suite, which automatically discovers and provides insights into processes.
2. The Design Phase, which includes the creation of automatic workflows as per the agreed plan. VenAutomate’s Digital Automation Planning (DAP) Studio automatically designs and documents RPA plans in a single and collaborative documentation repository.
3. Development and Testing. This is a vital phase since “development” makes RPA objects usable in back-end systems, whilst “testing” uncovers any outages and ensures a bug-free product. VenAutomate’s Autonomous Intelligent Automation capability is the World’s first automated RPA delivery platform.
4. Support and Maintenance Phase. Lastly, this phase ensures the product is continuously updated with smooth deployment across the user base. Venturiq’s team of more than 50 RPA certifications serve to provide clients with peace of mind, in the event that support or maintenance is required.
VenAutomate’s DAP automatically digitizes RPA documentation in accordance with leading RPA Vendor Architecture standards.
Advantages of an Accurate RPA Documentation Process
Having a well-articulated RPA process comes with a set of advantages:
1. When it comes to quality, RPA documentation ensures consistent error-free output leading to reduced operational risk when Digital Workers are in production.
2. In the event of re-works, existing documentation is the base from which automation starts. High quality documentation means shorter lead times to execute re-works.
3. With respect to operational cost, according to NASSCOM, domestic businesses in India could reduce the cost of automation by up to 40% through effective RPA documentation.
4. Furthermore, effective RPA documentation offers the ability to gather, organize, track, analyze, deliver reports and store valuable data. This information can be utilized promptly to correct past operational issues and improve future operations.
5. In closing accurate RPA documentation augments enterprise-grade automation, since it can be utilized for regulatory compliance, governance, auditability and standardization.
Some other advantages of accurate RPA documentation include:
· Reduced training costs
· Minimal utilization of IT resources, especially when delivered via VenAutomate DAP Studio
· Easier software migration
Today, many verticals and departments utilize RPA. The implementation of RPA in business processes has shown tremendous growth, impacting both organizational efficiency and revenue generation since 2016. As the AI sector continues to thrive and more developments are made, the upward trend of RPA is expected to continue beyond 2021, since AI increases the scope of RPA to be used.
According to a Forrester study, more than 40% of enterprises will create state-of-the-art Digital Workers by combining Artificial Intelligence with Robotic Process Automation. This incredible growth suggests a tremendous shift in overall business strategy moving forward – those that do not automate, will be left behind.
At VENTURIQ, automation and AI are our top priorities. As a Robotic Process Automation Software Service Company with proprietary technology directed at the acceleration of RPA development, we can help you capture processes with the potential for automation, design them in their automated forms and deliver automation in its ready-to-utilize form. The result is that Venturiq is ideally placed to deliver hyperautomation.